Thursday 9 January 2014

009 - Making that Image Map

Day 9 and as promised here is how you make the image map I showed you in yesterday's post. I know this post looks a lot like the previous one, but yesterday was an example of an image mapped photo, whereas today is a video that explains how you can make one.

I've never really done much with Google Drawings, it's been the underappreciated child in the Google Drive suite, but I've actually found a few cool things to do with it lately. Maybe I'll post more here as the year progresses.


If you try it out and make one of your own, post it in the comments and share it back with us.

3 comments:

  1. Yeap- I made one inspired by your post.

    https://sites.google.com/site/asdsadfneafl/dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tutorial, thanks Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris - this is exactly the thing I've been looking for to be able to integrate even more Googleness into the classroom.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete