Tuesday 7 January 2014

007 - In Bondage

Day 7, and since I've been numbering the days using three digits, it means that today's daily create is 007. So I thought it fitting that I somehow include some reference to James Bond in here somehow. So this is me, as him. To make it I used Adobe Photoshop Touch on my iPad mini. Photoshop Touch is amazingly powerful for editing images, and includes more high end image editing tools than you might expect from a mobile app. 

Anyway, I wasn't totally sure how to use it so I worked through a couple of tutorials to figure out how to select, isolate and manipulate layers in order to merge JB and I. The final result is shaken, not stirred, I think...


If you could put your head on someone else's shoulders, who would it be?

6 comments:

  1. Nice work, James.
    My choice would be Sofia Vergara - don't think you'd mind that either, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Chris where would I start!! Sally Pearson, hurdler; would love to be a great hurdler. Sally Fitzgibbon, surfer; never had the guts to persevere with this past time but would love to be great at it nonetheless. Usain Bolt; to see what it was like to go that fast and to be a bloke as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting choices. So you like the name Sally, huh?

      Delete
    2. Seems that way doesn't it!?! Perhaps if the process were reversed and I had to choose a different head rather than body I would go for Dr Karl Kruszelnicky (yes I know the spelling is probably wrong, I need his head to remember it without looking it up) as I love listening to him talk about anything and everything and I would love to have his energy and intellect. Your energy and enthusiasm, not to mention intellect is also inspiring!!

      Delete