Thursday 31 July 2014

212 - Wish Upon A Star

Day 212. I'm in Los Angeles at the moment and tonight I decided to visit Hollywood. It's glitzy and tacky but kind of fun. I checked out the famous movie star names along the sidewalk, and took a peek at the hand and foot prints in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre. I think it pretty much reinforced the notion that Hollywood is really not my thing, but it was interesting nonetheless.

As I was looking at all the stars for the celebrities that litter the sidewalks of Hollywood Boulevard, I imagined seeing my own daughter's name there one day. Kate is studying acting at WAAPA and has serious aspirations or being an actor at the highest level. So to help with the visualisation process I removed the name* from one of the stars and added hers instead.

One day Katie!


*Shh, don't tell Russell Crowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment