Wednesday 9 July 2014

190 - Spell with Flickr

Day 190. I felt my main blog at www.chrisbetcher.com was in need of a new site banner so I remembered a really fun tool called Spell with Flickr. You type in the words you want and it replaced the letters with images of letters it find in random Flickr images. You can fine tune it by clicking the letters to swap them out for different ones if you don't like them. It's not included in this example, but the tagline on my blog is "education + technology + ideas" so if you head over to the blog you'll see that I also made up these words as well and then used Photoshop to assemble them into a small collage on the right side of the banner, then scaled the whole thing to fit the required pixel banner size in my Wordpress template.


No comments:

Post a Comment