Sunday 13 July 2014

194 - Swiftkey Surrealism

Day 194. One of the must-have apps for my Nexus phone and tablet is Swiftkey, a third party replacement keyboard for the standard built-in Android keyboard. I like it a lot, and find it really helps with typing on a small screen. It does this by connecting to my Gmail account, blog, Facebook and Twitter, and it begins to learn my writing style. It becomes predictive over time, and based on my previous writing, it makes three guesses at the next word I'm probably about to type and lets me tap on one of those three suggested words instead of having to actually type it letter by letter. Once you get used to it, it's a real time saver.

The following piece of prose was composed by allowing Swiftkey to predict the next word in the sentence without me actually typing any of these words. Remember it offers three words each time, and I was sometimes choosing what I thought would be the best word, but mostly I just continually went with the very first suggestion it was making. The end result reads with a kind of surreal twist. Andre Breton, one of the members of the original Surrealist group, was a fan of this idea of "automatic writing", and loved the concept of letting randomness dictate the path of an idea without conscious intervention.

Hello there. 
The only thing that you can probably tell me more about the same time as the other day and night out on the weekend of the exhibit was not as bad as the first time in my opinion. If you want to know about this site or any other questions please contact us for a few minutes to get the best thing to remember. 
If the weather has been fantastic at the time but you will need to know that you can get the best thing to do with the new year, the only way to go back and forth between us and the rest of your choice of seats for the next three weeks of work for you can get a free email account from the airport. The first time buyers are not responsible for delivering the highest quality of our lives. We will catch up another day or two to get the school holidays in Spain. 
This means you will need to know about the demise of Reader and the kids are doing it tough to the answer. He has taught me how much you could save money on your computer and the rest of your life is not a problem for the next few years. Still, it's not just the right thing to do with the following areas of interest and the other side of the exhibit. There are ways of working with a group of friends who were not able to offer the same thing as the first time. 
This means we can help you out of the pirate ship to Australia in the sunshine looking at art and design of the exhibit. The only way to get the best way to go to the nearest airport is the most important part of my life and work with the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment