Sunday 9 March 2014

068 - More Colliding Scopes

Day 68. I've just come back from a 2 hour night photo shoot, so I would have liked to post some of those shots as my daily create but they are still on the "big camera" and I can't transfer them at the moment. So today's create will be another kaleidoscope image, created with yet another kaleidoscope app, this one us called Kaleidoscope. Surprise! It works much like the others, but has a few cool features. I like the neon effects of the lines.

I arranged three instances of the final kaleidoscope I made in a three panel Diptic frame, then applied filters from within Diptic to make then a little different to each other. I'm trying to use the basic artistic principle of unity versus diversity. The same but different. Repetition without regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment