Saturday 15 March 2014

074 - Curating Creativity

Day 74. In case you can't tell, I'm rather interested in the idea of creativity... What it is, who has it, and how to develop it. For today's daily create I'd like to share with you a Flipboard collection I've been putting together focused on creativity. Flipboard is one of my favourite apps, both on Android and iOS and the web, not only because it's a good way to consume content, but it's also a really great way to curate content from all over the place into a single collection.

This Flipboard curation, called Developing Creativity, is a continually evolving collection of articles and posts about creativity that I will keep adding to over time. Enjoy!

Click the image above to open the collection in Flipboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment