Monday 13 January 2014

013 - Remixing Chris Pyne

Day 13. Our new Education minister, Christopher Pyne, is not impressing me. So today's Create turns a recent radio interview he did on the ABC into a musical remix. To make this, I used Audio Hijack Pro to grab the audio from this interview, then I extracted individual sound bites from the audio track using Audacity, then remixed them using GarageBand. I chopped and remixed his original words, then added some bass and drums to turn it into what you hear here.

In case you can't tell, I'm not a fan of the changes that Pyne is proposing, and I think he is somewhat of a fool who should keep his party politics out of education.



If you'd like to have a crack at remixing this yourself, feel free to do so. I can even send you the original sound bites if you want them.

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, I love it.
    Great work Chris

    Pyne is an idiot and it makes me sad that he is trying to impose his worldview on Education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Chris,

    it reflects my thoughts on Mr Pyne succinctly.

    He has no place forcing his ideology on Australian Education. It really is a shame and I am not looking forward to returning to Australia to teach any time soon.

    keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete