Monday 20 January 2014

020 - Working with Wood

Day 20. The first stage of our backyard makeover is done. After deliberating and procrastinating on our backyard for a very long time (literally years) we decided to make a start last week. We knew we wanted some sort of garden bed along the fence line, so I started with that. I'm sure the rest of the yard will unfold as time goes on. I really quite enjoy working with wood, being on the tools, and building stuff like this. It's much more creative than it might look because there's a lot of problem solving and figuring things out as you go along (at least there is for me... maybe I should plan more!) I just start with a general idea, and make it up as I go along.

And yes, I know it still needs plants.... That's Linda's thing.


1 comment:

  1. You did a FABULOUS job Honey! Thanks for making out yard that little bit nicer!

    ReplyDelete