Thursday 23 January 2014

023 - Write Like Me

Day 23. Today's create is a downloadable TrueType font, based on my own handwriting. Using an app called iFontmaker, I created a full set of 98 glyphs, which includes upper and lower case alphabets, numbers and symbols. You can download the TrueType .ttf file, install it into your font collection and then enjoy typing with the same messy handwriting that my teachers criticised me for all through school! Cool huh?

Just click this link to go to the download page and get a copy. And seriously, if you do end up installing it, I'd love to hear from you in the comments. And of course, why not grab a copy of iFontmaker and have a go at making your own... It's really quite easy.

2 comments:

  1. Had no idea that there was such an animal - very cool, but mine would be so illegible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon, and now you have mine on your computer!

    ReplyDelete