Wednesday 4 June 2014

155 - A Daily Deliberate Act

Day 155. Today I had the privelige of delivering a keynote at the Edutech conference in Brisbane on the topic of creativity. I called it 155 Lessons in the Creative Process, and based it on the lessons I've learned from doing these daily creates, and some of the ideas I've taken from it back to the classroom.
At the end of the talk I asked the audience to contribute to today's create by shouting the mantra "creativity is a daily deliberate act". This is what I got...



Big thanks to everyone in the room for being good sports. Also to those who came up afterwards and gave such lovely feedback to me. It was much appreciated.

Update: I trimmed the video a bit and added the subtitles using the YouTube Video Editor. Simples.

No comments:

Post a Comment