Day 108. While playing around with Diptic tonight I discovered it has a mode that will fill the frames with images selected at random from the iPad camera roll. So here, with zero intervention or aesthetic consideration from me, is six images selected at random by the machine.
1. Sunset on Cronulla Beach, doing steel wool photography.
2. Camping in the Hunter Valley with the Suzuki 4WD Club
3. Sir Ken Robinson and I at ISTE in San Diego.
4. RAAF banner from the ANZAC Day march in Sydney.
5. A Zorb ball at the PLC Sydney Open Day last year.
6. My mum and I at home.